Graphic Design Portfolio

Friday, July 15, 2011

Up Next

My lovely Miss Taylor is leaving me.  Yup.  She is moving out on her own.  I have mixed emotions about it, I'm sure, like every other soon to be empty nester.
On one hand, it will be nice to not have to clean her bedroom and bathroom as often, I will reclaim my back coat closet (which is currently home to a mountain of ridiculously cute Miss Taylor shoes), I won't have to hear "there is nothing to eat in this house" and the best thing - - she is only moving a couple of miles away.

On the other hand, SHE'S MY BABY!!!!! And, I'm getting old!  Time goes too fast.

Thankfully, she has already informed me that she will be coming home every week to do her laundry - - uh, thanks, Taylor.  I will look forward to that.

Anyway, being the selfish mom I am, I am not letting her take the infamous silver/mirrored dresser with her.  Nope.  Too attached to that one.  Which means we needed to get something else for Miss Clotheshorse  Taylor to keep her goods in.

Enter my latest Craigslist find.  Stay tuned.  I gotta get this bad boy done before moving day.

No comments:

Post a Comment