Graphic Design Portfolio

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Fall, Y'all

Where does the time go?  Halloween will be here before we know it, and I have barely touched upon my autumn decorating.  This is my favorite time of year to decorate, but for some reason this year, time is not on my side.  I really must get in my VW and cruise the gravel roads and ditches for some bittersweet. I will make that my quest this weekend. . . along with refinishing the buffet that is hogging up my side of the garage. . .and cleaning the house. . .and watching the Hawkeyes spank Michigan later today.

Here are a couple random pics of my pathetic attempt to start my fall decorating. . .

Wow, really Heidi?  This is all you got?. . .lame.

UPDATE: I cruised 15 miles of gravel road, and still no bittersweet.  All I got was a dusty VW that is now in need of a carwash.  I did, however get my buffet done (pics to come) and the Hawkeyes DID spank Michigan - - OH YEAH, baby - - -that's how we roll.




Front entry.  Guess who did all the masonry work?

No comments:

Post a Comment